Skills Session Fees

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Mon Sep 18 15:20:59 EDT 2023

There are now skills sessions on the Borderline site. The fee listed in the
field is $50. There is space for 12 girls on a court. The schedule is as
follows:

1-4 girls          The fee is $50/person

5-8 girls          The fee is $40/person

9-12 girls       The fee is $30/person

The fee will vary from session to session. Saturday is a 1.5 hour event.
There are two sessions. If you have accepted your offer to play for our club
this season, please make sure you have upgraded your USAV membership. If you
are not a current member or are trying out this fall, you need to purchase
the $10 tryout membership at https://www.ovr.org/register. This membership
is not refundable. Please bring the fee to Phillips Hall. Cash is preferred,
but we will take checks. You are responsible for the fee if you fail to
attend.

You do not have to be a member of our club to attend. If you are currently
on a school team, we recommend that you tell your coach what you are doing.
Let us know if you have questions.