Tryout registration

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Sep 20 16:40:58 EDT 2023

2024 Borderline Junior Volleyball Fall Tryouts

 Age Group
Date                Times

10 and Under
10/22/23          1-2:30 PM

11 and Under Regional                                               10/22/23
1-2:30 PM

12 and Under (American/Regional)                           10/22/23
3-5 PM

13 and Under (American/Regional)                           10/29/23
1-3 PM

14 and Under (American/Regional)                           10/29/23
1-3 PM

17 and Under (American/Regional)                           11/12/23
1-3 PM

16 and Under (American/Regional)                           11/12/23
1-3 PM

15 and Under (American/Regional)                           11/12/23
1-3 PM

Here are the dates and divisions for tryouts. In the older age groups (15s,
16s and 17s) we might need one to 2 (or more) girls to complete a team. For
example, our 15 Hawks team only needs to replace a  girl that can't play due
to a season-ending injury. In the younger age groups we could have the
resources to form more teams. Registration and try out details will be
available on the website soon. All tryouts will be held at Miami University
in Oxford, OH. Enter the facility using the Campus Avenue entrance.

We are starting to have skills sessions at Spooky Nook and  Miami in Oxford.
Signup is available at https://www.borderlinevbc.org/signup.php. Keep
checking for updates.