[Borderline-Info] Skills Tomorrow

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Dec 20 21:34:38 EST 2016

We have modified the age groups for the skills tomorrow evening at Millett
Hall.  Since the younger athletes seem to be more eager to attend and
improve their skills, we are devoting one of our two courts to their
development. This includes the sessions for 'setter attack options'. You can
only improve your skills by touching a ball! Setters, right side hitters,
and lefties need to work on their offense. We can't always take time to work
on this skill in team practices. Members of our Youth teams are also
encouraged to register for the session on backcourt skills. We will work on
new skills and practice what we learned on Monday!