[Borderline-Info] Practice schedule

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Mon Dec 26 18:48:50 EST 2016

We are developing the practice schedule for the first week of January. We
have plenty of times available so we may have more practices than 'normal'.
That is the good news! The problem with that is some of our coaches will
still be away for break! We will work it out! The schedule should be sent to
you by e-mail as an Excel attachment. As always, attend practice with
another team if you are not able to go to your team's practice. We hope to
get the 'wrinkles ironed out' after the first couple of weeks.

The guest instructor for our setting skills session on Thursday, December 29
is Miami University Volleyball Head Coach Carolyn Condit. All setters (and
left handers!) in our program should consider attending. The link is at
http://www.borderlinevbc.org/signup.php. As it stands now, we are in danger
of canceling the sessions on Thursday due to lack of attendance! Don't miss
out on this opportunity!

Hope you are having a great holiday! Happy New Year!