[Borderline-Info] January 2-8 Practice Schedule.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Dec 27 13:33:57 EST 2016

The practice schedule for January 2-8 is attached. This is an Excel
document. It will also be posted on the website homepage and under the
'Teams' tab. Our Youth teams will start practicing on Saturday, January 7.
Many teams have 3 practices this week. We have the most available court time
in January before classes resume at Miami. We will post the next week ASAP.
Our server doesn't seem to like large files!!

Also, to remind those that are attending the skills sessions this week, the
sessions for Tuesday, December 27 are at Millett Hall and the sessions for
Thursday, December 29 are at PHILLIPPS HALL.