[Borderline-Info] Tryouts next weekend

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sun Nov 5 17:17:58 EST 2017

We are preparing for next weekend's tryouts on Sunday, November 12. This is
for 15s-18s. Please pre-register if you haven't already. We are trying to
determine if we need to order any more tryout T-shirts. You aren't
guaranteed a T-shirt if you are not on the list of PRE-REGISTERED ATHLETES.
We are also useing the contact info provided to contact families as needed.
Having an idea how many girls will attend helps us determine the number of
coaches we need to conduct tryouts. The link is at
http://www.borderlinevbc.org/joining/tryouts.php.

See you Sunday!