[Borderline-Info] Strength and Conditioning Program

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Nov 7 23:41:03 EST 2017

As we announced a few days ago, we are starting a strength and conditioning
program for our athletes. We are excited to have Dr. Taryn Lewis run this
for us. We need to purchase a good amount of equipment to run this venture.
We are looking for someone that would be willing to underwrite the program.
We are a 501c3 nonprofit.  Any donation would be distributed to the entire
club and not to any individual. Please contact Bill Zehler if you are
interested in improving our program.