[Borderline-Info] March 25-29 Practice Schedule.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Mar 22 23:58:42 EDT 2018

The practice schedule for March 25-29 is attached. We left the 'x's that
signify available courts if teams want to use them. We can schedule
additional practices or skills sessions. WE WILL STILL SCHEDULE PRACTICES
FOR THE 11 LIZARDS. We will take a poll Saturday at Sports Express to see
who is available when!!!

The time around Easter and Spring Breaks is difficult to fill. We are not
always aware of when athletes may be out of town. Holding practices for 2-4
athletes is not cost effective!

Teams that have events this weekend- We will not know if the weather will
cancel your events until the morning of the tournament. We will get up early
and monitor the weather. The rule of thumb is that events will cancel if
there is a Level 3 Emergency in the county of the event. We have teams in
the MEQ this weekend that will not cancel for any reason. We have teams in
Warren and Clermont County also. We will issue an Emergency Broadcast if we
hear anything. Our 12s teams at Positively Charged in Clermont County have
not heard about the composition of the pools yet! Our site is now linked to
OVR events so you should see the changes soon.

As always, keep checking the website for updates!