[Borderline-Info] Sunday, March 25 Practices

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sat Mar 24 19:55:02 EDT 2018

The practice for 15 Hawks tomorrow will be from 1-3:30 instead of noon-2:30.
The 14 Hawks and 14 Surge will not have practice due to only 4 girls from
each team being able to attend. The members of these teams are welcome and
encouraged to join 15 Hawks for our practice. The more the merrier!

The 11 Lizards will practice Monday, March 26. We will determine the
practice schedule for the remainder of your season so almost everyone can
attend. We will communicate through the list you have developed.

The three weeks around Easter are very difficult to schedule. We don't
always have every conflict needed to be exactly accurate. We do what we can!
We will try to ensure that teams with events on April 7-8 get two practices
the week before the event.