Tryout Results

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sun Nov 4 17:58:49 EST 2018

We are still receiving commitments (and rejections) of offers to be a part
of Borderline. As we said before, this is a long, drawn out process. There
are tryouts going on this weekend and athletes are comparing offers.
Athletes attending tryouts this weekend have the same acceptance deadline.
It is Wednesday, November 7 at 9 PM EST.

Some families will wait until the last minute to announce their decision.
Some won't even respond if they decline. Our hands are tied until we hear
from them. In the meantime, we will move forward as we can. If you didn't
receive an initial offer, but are later offered a position, you have 48
hours to respond.

If you are an alternate for an American team, you are listed as a member of
a Regional team. If you accept the Regional position, you are still being
considered for the American team. If you do not want to play "Regional" then
wait to see how the American alternate position works out.

We still need more athletes for the 10 Armadillos!

We will keep posting results as they are available.