Please post this and send to 'info':

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Mon Nov 5 22:37:29 EST 2018

Details about tryouts on Sunday, November 11 are available at
http://www.borderlinevbc.org/joining/tryouts.php. Please be aware that the
tryout fee is $25 if you have completed all of the forms and submitted the
fee by mail. It usually takes no more than two days to receive mail from
most locations.  You must also have Tryout Membership  with USA Volleyball.
If you are missing forms, do not have tryout membership, or pay at the
registration table, the fee is $40.00. There are no exceptions!

If you  do not attend tryouts on 11/11 and only attend one of the additional
evaluations, the fee is $40.00. We will ask you to arrive that day (5PM) to
attempt to do skills and physical testing.

Please preregister on the website. By doing so, you help us make an educated
guess on the number of tryout t-shirts we need to have on hand. You are not
guaranteed to receive a tryout T-shirt if we don't order it by Wednesday. We
are almost out of shirts now. We also then have access to contact info in a
convenient file. Please let us know if you have any questions!