The practice schedule

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Feb 6 21:52:33 EST 2019

The practice schedule for next week and the  weekend of February 16-17 looks
much better than first suspected. We have a couple of question marks before
we post this. The good news looks like most teams should be practicing on
days that are 'familiar'. The times may be a little different than usual.

We start using Talawanda Middle School(TMS) next week. We get some times,
but not as many as usual. Basketball ends in the next two weeks and we
should have a consistent schedule for weeks to come!! If we don't jinx
ourselves.

Thanks for your patience!