Tournament Schedule

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Feb 6 22:00:53 EST 2019

Our teams are beginning to participate in events. All events hosted in the
Ohio Valley Region are linked through the OVR site to our site. Just left
click on the name in blue and the events appears. Site specific instructions
(outside food, concessions,  start time, parking, etc.) should be listed.
Pool information is usually posted the Wednesday or Thursday before the
event.

Many Borderline teams play in extra events. We are still adding events for
some teams. They may not be listed on our website yet. There are several
tournaments that still have openings. We should have the final schedules
posted soon.