FINAL Payment of fees

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Feb 12 17:53:32 EST 2019

The fees for participation on an American or Regional team were due in full
on January 17. The third and final payment of fees for 10s. 11s, and 12s was
due February 1. We have a couple of athletes that started late, but everyone
else should have paid in full! This is far from the case!

We have many teams that have  scheduled additional events. There will be
additional expenses incurred to participate in these events. We will get
with each team that plays in extra events so the accounts can be settled. We
were waiting to make sure  our 14s-17 Hawks were accepted to the Mideast
Qualifier. We received confirmation late last week.

The fees schedule is at
http://borderlinevbc.org/handbook/Borderline_Handbook_2019.pdf. The address
to remit payment is there as well.