February 16-21 Practice Schedule.xlsx

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Feb 14 22:39:38 EST 2019

Attached is the practice schedule for February 16-21. It does not include 17
Hawks, 15 Attack., or 15 Surge We will get them an additional practice next
week or 3 practices in another week. We simply do not have much time
available. Fridays are an option if teams can do it.

We are having some clinics next week. There is no cost to our members. We
have a setter's clinic, Youth volleyball, and 13-14 Regional clinic with
Miami Volleyball. All coaches and team members are supposed to attend.

We are almost 'out of the woods" in our search for court time. All we need
now is for the weather to cooperate. We should be able to give all of our
teams a consistent practice schedule from here on out. Thanks  for your
patience!