Tryout pre-registration

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Sat Oct 19 08:12:56 EDT 2019

We are receiving many registrations for tryouts, especially for October 27
and the additional evaluations later that week. We would like to ask one
favor of you if you are sure you want to attend one of next weekend's
sessions. Please make sure you have gone to
http://borderlinevbc.org/joining/tryouts.php to sign up as well as sending
the forms and fees. We need to get an idea of how many tryout T-shirts we
need to order. Please keep in mind that they are adult sizes. If you need to
change the size you ordered, we can do that for you

Thanks!