Number of teams

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Sat Oct 19 09:41:08 EDT 2019

Borderline has the philosophy that we will host as many teams as we have
coaches and practice space. Teams are formed based on 10-11 members per
team.  We have always had tryouts for every team in the program.

This season we are hosting one team that is invitational. The team was
formed of the members of last season's 13 Hawks team during the Early
Signing Period. The coach and all members of last season's team were asked
to sign a contract for next season. Not everyone accepted the offer, so we
are going to make offers for the final 1-2 positions based on the results of
tryouts. We are also projecting 1-2 more 14s teams. They could be Regional
or American. Both teams will be formed based on tryouts.

We project the following teams for 2020:

10 Armadillos     10 and Under

11 Lizards            Regional

12 Twisters         Regional or American

12 Attack             Regional

13 Hawks             American

13 Attack             Regional

14 Hawks             American

14 Attack             American or Regional

14 Surge              Regional

15 Hawks             American

15 Attack             Regional

16 Hawks             American

16 Attack             Regional

17 Hawks             American

Keep in mind that we have no control of how tryouts turn out. Not everyone
accepts their offer. Some families will not accept their offer.