Please Read and Complete

Zehler, Kelly zehlerkl at miamioh.edu
Wed Dec 30 18:28:02 EST 2020

*Fees:*
The first installment of fees and a signed contract are due Jan. 1st. Cash
or check payable to Borderline. Mailing payment to the address below is
preferred however, you can bring it to practice this weekend only and give
it to Bill Zehler. *If you choose to do this, it MUST be in a labeled
envelope with your child's name and team on it. If you need a copy of the
contract please let me know.*

First Installment of Fees Due: January 1, 2021

Youth Teams

1st Installment

Regional Teams

1st Installment

American Teams

1st Installment

10s

$250

13 Attack

$575

13 Hawks

$875

11s

$300

14 Attack

14 Hawks

12s

15 Surge

15 Hawks

Checks Payable to:

Borderline Jr. Volleyball

16 Attack

15 Attack

17 Attack

16 Hawks

1376 Trenton Oxford Rd. Hamilton, OH 45013

17 Hawks

*Uniforms: *
They have been ordered from Nike. If you missed the google form to submit
your sizes, please complete it now.

https://forms.gle/fGz7SraH9PAX3mvm9

*Nike Team Shop:*
The Borderline Nike Team Shop is now open! You can purchase Nike Items with
the following link. The shop will close on January 7th.

https://www.bsnteamsports.com/shop/Serve21

Athletes will receive their jerseys and one pair of spandex as part of
their uniform package.

*Sports Engine: *
You MUST complete the google form below in order for me to send you your
team invite.

https://forms.gle/DYgoCpAdhJWxh2yU8

If you have not created an account, you need to do so. Visit
https://www.sportsengine.com/ to create your account. A parent/ guardian
needs to create the account under their name, then add the child. For more
detailed directions, please use the following link.

https://www.ovr.org/register/register.php

Please let me know if you have any questions. I will try my best to assist.
I am due to have a baby in the next fews weeks so please take care of the
above items as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Kelly