OVR Championship Dates/Divsions & Hotels

Chris Bielby bielby.chris at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 19:42:47 EST 2020

We now have the Ohio Valley Region Girls’ Championships dates and
divisions. Our teams have always participated in this event. We plan on
going back this season, barring any complications. Our teams should play in
the Greater Columbus Convention Center. Many families stay in downtown
hotels the night before. The link is at https://www.ovr.org/hotels/index.php.
If you plan to get hotels, please look into it ASAP. They will fill fast.

PDF list of OVR Championship Tournaments
OVR Championship Tournaments <https://www.borderlinevbc.org/docs/2021
Championships Dates and Divisions Borderline.pdf>