Skills Sessions

Chris Bielby bielby.chris at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 12:54:27 EST 2020

Our first skills sessions will be held tonight, Tuesday. We will have two
serving sessions at Phillips Hall. Tomorrow night, Wednesday, we will have
setting at both sessions. Both will be on setting. We have plenty of space
for more to sign up.

As you may have already noticed, it is not that easy getting into the
building!! The big surface lot off Campus Avenue is closed due to
construction. You should be able to enter from Oak Street or in the parking
lot by the Veteran’s Memorial which is accessible from Spring Street.

>From the front of Phillips off of Oak Street: We will have the middle set
of doors open for you. Once in the building, go right, then left down the
hall by the dance studio. Continue until you can’t go any further. Go down
the stairs and the entrance to the gym should be to your left.

>From Spring St. there is a lot north of the building. You go past Hannah
House (Don’t go to Campus Avenue) and the Veterans Memorial will be on your
left. Go past the memorial and turn left. That parking lot will dead end
and the entrance we usually use is straight ahead.

Parents are welcome to accompany their athlete to the gym. You may remain
in the building if you maintain social distancing. Please stay in the area
around the gym.