Skills Sessions

Chris Bielby bielby.chris at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 19:20:37 EST 2020

We have announced our first skills sessions.

They are available for registration at Take Your Game to the Next Level!
(borderlinevbc.org) <https://www.borderlinevbc.org/signup.php> on the
homepage. You will see several volleyballs on the right side of the
homepage. They will say ‘Sign Me up’. Left click on the ball and it opens
the page.

Only sign up if you plan to attend. As sessions fill, we might add more
coaches and/or courts. You pay when you get there. Some coaches count
attendance at these sessions as makeup for missed practices.

Happy New Year!