Available positions

Chris Bielby bielby.chris at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 13:14:36 EST 2020

We have opportunities for athletes in the following age groups:

10 and Under                    We can accept 2-3 more girls (or boys) for
the Armadillos team coaches by Elizabeth Berry

11 and Under                    We can accept 1-2 more girls (or boys) for
the Lizards team coached by Kylie Pot.

13 Regional                         Right now there are three positions
that *have not* been accepted on 13 Attack. They may still be accepted. If
you are on the waiting list you may receive an offer. The acceptance
deadline is still November 11 at 9 PM.

14 Hawks or Attack         We have 1-2 opening on either the Attack
Regional team or the  Hawks American team .

We are sorry that this process takes so long. Athletes are comparing offers
. We understand that. We do ask that you let us know as soon as you are
sure that you will decline our offer. The acceptance deadline for Youth,
American, and Regional teams (13s and 14s) is Wednesday, November 11 at 9
PM. Please spread the word!