Sunday, November 15 Tryouts

Chris Bielby bielby.chris at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 21:48:45 EST 2020

Tryouts for 15s, 16s, and 17s are approaching. Please remember that If your
registration materials and fees are postmarked after November 11 that you
may not get them to us in time. We  must have all paperwork, fees, and
forms submitted prior to attending or the fee is $40.

We have formed 4 American teams in the early signing period. They are 17
Hawks, 16 Hawks, 15 Hawks, and 15 Attack. All four teams are looking for
athletes to fill their rosters. They are American teams.

We hope to form a third 15s team (Regional), a second 16s team (Regional),
and a 2nd 17s team (Regional also;  if there is enough interest.). Each
athlete will be considered for the American teams first, unless otherwise
informing us. There will be two sessions for the 15s and 16s. Please let us
know if you have questions.