April 19- 25 Practice Schedule.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Apr 16 14:15:13 EDT 2021

Here is the practice schedule for next week. There are no practices
scheduled for Sunday, April 26. The 12 Twisters have practice next Monday,
even though the tournament season is over for your team. We are offering
additional practices for our youth teams into May. Good luck to our teams in
Columbus this weekend.