OVR Championships This Weekend

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Apr 16 14:40:21 EDT 2021

Here is the proposed schedule for our teams in the OVR Girls' Championships
this weekend;

Saturday, April 17             12 Twisters         Regional
Platinum Division             Pool 3    Team 1                 Play
8:00 AM         https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=15

Sunday, April 18                17 Attack             Regional
Platinum Division             Pool 1   Team 1                 Play
8:00 AM         https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=16

Sunday, April 18                17 Hawks             American
Platinum Division             Pool 2    Team 2                 Ref
8:00 AM *** https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=16

***Subject to Change!! We might move due to a format change so be ready to
change to another court.