April to the End Practice Schedule.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sat Apr 24 15:50:56 EDT 2021

Here is the practice schedule for the end of our season. We realize by
posting this so early there may be changes so make sure you check the
schedule before leaving home for practice. All teams with OVR Championships
coming up should receive around 2-4 practices. Some teams do not go to
Columbus until May 22 or 23. That is a long time between tournaments. We
might be able to scrimmage some other clubs.

We are offering all of our Youth athletes (10s, 11s, and 12s) the
opportunity to still practice on Saturdays and Mondays as posted. There is
no fee associated with this program. These sessions will be conducted by
Ruchelle Dunwoody.

We are nearing the finish line!