13s and 14s Rosters

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Nov 10 20:33:29 EST 2021

The deadline of 9 PM on Wednesday, November 10 is here. There is still one
pending position on the 14s. We will be contacting the family to make sure
of their status. The 13s and 14s were impacted by the OHSAA Rule of Three.
We are working on a 'practice only" option for athletes we are not able to
include on teams. If anyone is interested, we might be able to explore that
route.

For the 15s to 18s age groups everyone will go through the tryout process.
There is a $20 tryout fee for timely registration. This includes submitting
registration on the Borderline website, completing the Borderline Profile
and USA Volleyball Medical form, and signing up on Sports Engine for tryout
membership at https://www.ovr.org/register/index.php. All of these things
are to be done prior to attending tryouts. If any are not completed the fee
is $40.00.

We still need athletes for our 10s and 12s teams. We need two more 12s and
three more 10s. We realize it is still not too late to attract more girls
but..

We would like to have at least 10 on each team. We have the 10s tournament
schedule set already. Coach Williams is ready to go!