Latest status

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Nov 11 20:34:03 EST 2021

We have filled the rosters for most of the Youth teams (10s-14s). We still
need at least 3 more 10s. Boys can play 10s, 11s, and 12s on mixed teams.
The following rosters are complete -11 Lizards, 13 Hawks, 13 Attack, and 14
Hawks.

We are hosting an additional tryout for those interested in being considered
for a position on the 12 Horned Frogs or 14 Attack. We have openings on both
teams for one to two athletes. Athletes in 5th grade can try out for 12s.
Please contact Bill Zehler at bzehler at fuse.net <mailto:bzehler at fuse.net>  if
you would like to attend. There is no fee to attend. We will not issue
tryout t-shirts for this group. The site is Phillips Hall on the Miami
University Oxford campus. The time will be 2-3 PM. You must register at
https://www.borderlinevbc.org/index.php to participate. .