Registration

Zehler, Kelly zehlerkl at miamioh.edu
Mon Nov 15 18:03:31 EST 2021

  Hello-

In order to send you an invite to join our club via Sports Engine, I need
to know the exact email address that you used to create your Sports Engine
account. Please complete the following form with the required information
by Saturday, December 4th. Once I have received the responses, I will be
able to send out the invites to join our clubs directory followed by the
team assignment.

https://forms.gle/aSKQ3VQeRoYg8Cc37

If you have not created an account, you need to do so. Visit
https://www.sportsengine.com/ to create your account. A parent/ guardian
needs to create the account under their name, then add the child. For more
detailed directions, please use the following link.

https://www.ovr.org/register/register.php

Thanks,
Kelly