This weekend

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Apr 27 14:12:14 EDT 2022

We have several teams playing in events this weekend. Teams in regular
season tournaments are:

April 30

14 Attack             Sports Express   14 Regional         Team 4  Pool A
Off the first match. No admission fee       Details at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=276

May 1

15 Hawks             Sports Express   15 American       Team 4 Pool A   Off
the first match. No admission fee.     Details at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=277

16 Attack             South Metro      16 Regional         Team 4 Pool B
Off the first match           $5 admission      Details at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=733

OVR Championships April 30, 2022           12 Noon

11 Lizards            GCCC                     11 Regional
Tin/Tungsten/Magnesium/Calcium          Pool D   Court 12               Team
2             Officiate.             Doors open at 11:30 am. Details are at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=685

OVR Championships       Sunday, May 1   8:30 am start

16 Hawks             GCCC                     16 American
Mercury/Kryptonite       Pool C   Court 26               Team 1
Play the first match   Doors open at 7:30 AM  Details are at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=686

There may be some changes but this is what is published. We are playing in
Hall C and Hall D.

Good luck!