Practice Tonight

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Apr 27 12:21:51 EDT 2022

The practice schedule listed on the website for tonight is correct. It
hasn't changed since its initial posting.

DATE

SITE

TIME

CT. 1

CT. 2

4/27

TMS

5:30-7:30 PM

14 Hawks

WED

TMS

5:30-7 PM

	11 Lizards

TMS

7-9 PM

15 Hawks

17 Hawks

PH

6-8 PM

12 Twisters

12 Horned Frogs

Please note that we are using Phillips Hall (PH) for the 12s practices.

On a related topic, we do not have access to TMS on May 2 and May 3 because
of the election. We only have half of the gym on Wednesday, May 4. We are
hoping to get PH or the RSC. Miami is approaching their Finals Week so we
may be able to go there instead.

Some teams are approaching their last event. Others have their final
tournament of the season as late as the weekend of May 21-22. We will do our
best to provide adequate practice time for our teams to prepare.

Some families still owe fees! These need to be paid prior to the end of the
season.