May Final Practice.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Apr 29 14:38:38 EDT 2022

The proposed practice schedule for the remainder of the season is attached.
There is additional time on some days that are marked with an 'x'. We lose
TMS on a couple of days because of the election. We are using Phillips Hall
as it is available next week. As always, please check the schedule for
updates. The season is coming to a close!