New skills sessions

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Mon Dec 5 23:48:45 EST 2022

New skills are posted on the Borderline site. If you are a member of our
program in any way, shape, or form you are welcome to register for them. You
do not have to be on one of our teams). You will need to be a member of USA
Volleyball.

We have had a few setbacks in transitioning to the Champion Mill. We are
using the facility for skills sessions now. We will be having team practices
there after the first of the year. We still plan to have training teams for
those that did not receive a full offer to participate. Please bear with us.
In the meantime  our skills sessions are a good way to get touches on the
ball.