Skills Sessions

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Dec 6 09:53:50 EST 2022

We are beginning to use the Spooky Nook Champion Mill for skills sessions.
Please make sure you double check where your session is before you leave the
house. Sessions we host on the weekends will be at Phillips Hall in Oxford .
The sessions announced so far are generally for anyone. We will start
getting more specific soon ((Combination of skills, setter/Outside hitter,
setter Middle hitter, etc.) We will continue to have sessions for Youth
athletes.

You do not have to be on one of the teams to attend. You do have to be a
member of USA Volleyball. We still hope to have training teams and those
athletes can also attend the skills sessions.

Some coaches permit their athletes to make up for missed practices by
attending skills sessions. Each coach is different. If you have to miss
practice and your coach has consequences for missing practice, this could be
a way to make them up. You can also attend a practice with another team.