Practice Time

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Jan 21 16:53:27 EST 2022

This past month and more we have had lots of time for practices. Now Miami
University is coming 'back to school' and we have no time at Phillips Hall
during the week. We don't have access to Talawanda Middle School yet! We
were able just today to get some times next Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
to get three 2-hour time frames at Millett Hall. So the bottom line is we
will have teams practicing at Millett this week. We may have some teams
practicing both Saturday and Sunday. We won't have Tuesday practices next
week but we hope everyone can rearrange their schedules to make this work.

We will post the exact schedule soon. We need to see if coaches and athletes
can accommodate the change. This should only be an issue for a couple of
weeks as we settle into using Talawanda Middle School on a regular basis.

Thanks for your patience.  You will have access to the entire schedule soon.
We do know that the 10s, 11s, and 12s will be at Millett on Monday, January
24 beginning at 7 PM. We hope to have some guest coaches for you to learn
from.