The next two weeks

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sun Jan 23 13:49:32 EST 2022

As we stated earlier, we do not have practice time at Phillips Hall during
the week until Miami goes on Sporing Break in March. We do not have much
time at Talawanda Middle school until the basketball season is over. We hope
to settle into a schedule similar to what we have established in a couple of
weeks. In the meantime we will do what we can to get all teams an average of
two practices a week. Teams that can't be accommodated now may be able to
practice twice next weekend.

For the upcoming week we have secured some times at Millett Hall on the
north side of campus. The times are 7-9 PM on Monday (tomorrow), Wednesday,
and Thursday. The 10s, 11s, and 12s will practice Monday. We realize this is
not an ideal time for 3rd and 4th graders! We may only practice until 8:30
so the girls can get some sleep!!!The 12s are also at Millett tomorrow
night.

On Tuesday we do not have any time available to us. Teams with a tournament
next weekend that are normally on Tuesdays will move to another day of the
week.

The remainder of the schedule will be sent as soon as we hear from all
coaches about this weekend. Thanks for you for your patience.

Who Dey!