This weekend

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Mar 11 15:24:31 EST 2022

We only have 4 teams in tournaments this weekend. On Saturday, the 10
Armadillos go to Sports Express in Mason. Doors open at 7:30. We are Team 3
in Pool C. We play the first match. Details are at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=265. There is no admission fee.

The 13 Attack team is in a two-day event at South Metro in Centerville Ohio.
There is an admission fee of $5. Details are available at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=293. Teams play one pool, repoll
and play the first two matches of a second pool on Saturday. Teams finish
the 2nd pool on Sunday and then go to playoffs. Tournaments like this tend
to have a short day on Sunday. Doors open at 7:30 each day.

The 14 Hawks and 14 Attack teams play in a 14 Regional tournament at Sports
Express on Sunday. Details are at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=266. Hawks are team 1 in Pool B.
They play for first match. 14 Attack is team 4 in Pool A. They do not play
until the 2nd match. There is no admission fee.

Good luck girls!