This weekend

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Mar 17 16:08:24 EDT 2022

There are only two teams playing this weekend. The 13 Hawks are at South
Metro in Centerville, OH on Saturday, March 19. Doors open at 7:30 and play
starts at 8:30.  There is a $5 admission fee. We are Team  4 in Pool A on
Court 1.

On Saturday and Sunday (3/19-20), the 15 Hawks are at Sports Plus in
Cincinnati. Doors open at 7:30 and play starts at 8:30. We are Team 4 on
Court 5 in Pool E for the first round. There is a $10/day admission fee.

All other teams will have practices on Saturday (10s, 11s, and 12s) and all
older teams on Sunday. Practices this weekend and next week are at Phillips
Hall. TMS is closed for Spring Break.