This weekend

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Mar 24 16:23:12 EDT 2022

Most of our teams have a tournament this weekend. Here is what we know:

Saturday, March 26

12 Twisters         Sports Express   12 Regional         Doors open at 7:30.
No admission fee. Details are at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=269. We are Team 4 in Pool D on
Court 2. Play the second match.

12 Horned Frogs Sports Express 12 Regional         Doors open at 7:30. No
admission fee. Details are at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=269. We are Team 2 in Pool C on
Court 3. Ref the first match.

13 Attack             Elite Athletics    13 Regional         Doors open at
7:30. Play starts at 8:30. Admission $8. Details are at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=228. We are Team 2 on Court I in
Pool A. We ref the first match.

14 Hawks             Game Time         14 Regional         Doors open at 7.
Play starts at 8:30. Admission $8. Details at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=795. We are Team 1 in Pool A on
Court 1. We play the first match.

14 Attack             Game Time         14 Regional         Doors open at 7.
Play starts at 8:30. Admission $8. Details at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=795. We are Team 4 in Pool B on
Court 3. Play the 2nd match.

Sunday, March 27

13 Hawks             Lithopolis, OH    13 America         Doors open at
7:30. Play starts at 8:30. No admission fee. Details at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=795. We are Team 4 in Pool B on
Court 1. Play the second match.

16 Hawks             Game Time         16 U                       Doors open
at 7. Play starts at 8:30. Admission $8. Details are at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=796. We are Team 3 in Pool A on
Court 1. Play the first match.

16 Attack             Game Time         16 U                       Doors
open at 7. Play starts at 8:30. Admission $8. Details are at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=796. We are Team 3 in Pool B on
Court 3. Play the first match.

Good luck!