Items

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Nov 4 22:37:08 EDT 2022

You can still purchase tickets for Miami vs. Buffalo tomorrow night.

Open gyms for the Youth athletes is now scheduled for Wednesday, November 9.
There are two sessions.

Tryouts is a long, painful process. We want to be able to accept everyone
but it doesn't work that way. Once we make offers, we have to wait until
families respond. We have to wait until Wednesday, November 9. After that
date, we still have to see how things work out. It may be Thanksgiving or
later for everything to be settled. Last year we were still looking for 10s
in January!

We are still accepting 10s (practice or training), 11s, and 12s. We would
love to have more 13s and 14s teams. We are looking for more coaches for
another team of each. Please be patient during the process. We play to offer
Practice Only and Training teams to those we can't accept.