15s-18s Tryouts

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Mon Nov 7 13:33:01 EST 2022

Below is the information for tryouts this weekend. The link is at
https://www.borderlinevbc.org/joining/tryouts.php. It states:

All tryouts are being held at
<http://borderlinevbc.org/sites/mu_phillips.php> Phillips Hall on the Miami
University campus. Pre-registration is highly recommended but not mandatory.
Go to our website at  <http://www.borderlinevbc.org/index.php>
www.borderlinevbc.org for more specific details. Allow a minimum of 45
minutes to register if you do so at tryouts. There is an on-site
registration charge of $40. Every athlete will receive a numbered tryout
T-shirt they must wear to all tryout sessions they attend. The following
documents are to be submitted to pre-register:

*
<https://www.borderlinevbc.org/forms/Borderline_Profile_Availability.pdf>
Borderline Profile and Availability
*	USA Volleyball Tryout Membership Card:
<https://www.ovr.org/register/index.php> register with SportsEngine prior to
tryouts
*	 <https://www.ovr.org/forms/Player_Medical_Release_wo_Notary.pdf>
USA Volleyball Medical Form
*	$25.00 tryout fee, payable to Borderline Junior Volleyball.
Same-day registration is $40.00. Timely registration means all forms are
completed correctly and submitted with the fee so it is received prior to
tryouts.

Checks should be made payable to Borderline Junior Volleyball.

The $25.00 tryout fee is nonrefundable. It is best to mail the forms and
fees to Borderline Junior Volleyball, 1376 Trenton Oxford Rd., Hamilton, OH
45013 well in advance of the date of tryouts. The fee and the required
documents can be submitted on the day of tryouts. The tryout fee is $40 if
any forms or fees are submitted on the day of tryouts. Allow ample time for
processing any paperwork submitted at tryouts. Please also register on the
Borderline website. You must have tryout membership with USA Volleyball to
participate in tryouts.

Each athlete is considered for the best team possible. Please refer to the
<http://www.ovr.org/juniors/divisions.php> age definitions on the Ohio
Valley Region website. We will offer American and Regional teams that may
have grade-level athletes on the roster.

You are not guaranteed to receive a new tryout T-shirt if we do not have
your registration materials submitted by Wednesday. The shirts are adult
sizes. We can accept registration materials at the Spooky Nook open gym on
Wednesday, November 9.

We are having our Spooky Nook Youth Volleyball Open Gym (the one that was
cancelled) on  Wednesday. The times are 5-6:30 and 6:30-8. Sign up at
https://www.borderlinevbc.org/signup.php?id=2023000007.