Uniforms

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Jan 12 22:58:25 EST 2023

Matching uniforms are preferred but ARE NOT mandatory for the event this
weekend. We only require that there are unique numbers. The Libero does not
need to wear a shirt with a number. Their shirt just needs to contrast with
their teammates. You can use tape to modify numbers if needed.

Borderline teams, with the exception of 16/17 Hawks, should have their
uniforms. The only other exception is the four girls from our Youth teams
that had their shirts shipped to Plainfield, IN. Most of you have shirts
from last year. We can also probably find a shirt you can wear if needed.

See you this weekend!