Fees / Orders

Zehler, Kelly zehlerkl at miamioh.edu
Fri Jan 13 14:12:18 EST 2023

Good Afternoon!

We will be set up this weekend in the Spooky Nook lobby each day from
8:30-10:30 to collect fees, distribute spirit wear, sell in stock
Borderline apparel and collect any necessary paperwork that you might have
to turn in.

Please see your coach to receive your jersey and spandex this weekend at
the event.

If you ordered items from the NIKE team shop in December we should be
receiving those via FedEx today. We will bring those items this weekend to
distribute.

Most items from the first order of spirit wear have been delivered to
practices. If you are still missing an item and have not heard from me in a
separate email/ text , please reach out and we can touch base on the status
of your order. I will have all orders not picked up with me this weekend.

We will be submitting one final order for spirit wear.* The due date for
all orders is Tuesday January 17th.* Please use this link to order items.
You can pay this weekend at the event at spooky nook or when the items
arrive. We do have several shirts and other items in stock that you can
purchase this weekend as well.

https://forms.gle/DLq1q1QZzaquUj88A

*Fees are due on January 17th. *This will be the final installment for all
13's - 17's and the second installment 10's - 12's.* If your fees are not
up to date, you will NOT be permitted to participate in January tournaments
after this weekend and practices/ tournaments starting in February. *We
will be there this weekend to collect cash and check payments and paypal is
available on the website. ( convenience fee associated with paypal)

Kelly