[Coaches] January Workout

lyndsey.maloney at gmail.com lyndsey.maloney at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 11:59:33 EST 2019

Coaches,

I know we are halfway through the month but I did create a new workout for January and it will be attached to this email. I don't know why it wasn't dispersed at the beginning of the month but in the future I will make sure you guys get the updates. Here in the next few days I will work on the update for Feb and will get it out asap. If you feel there is a certain area that needs to be targeted please let me know.

With tournaments approaching I have created a guideline for the 15 Hawks to use at home for stretching and we have requested that they stretch at least once a day to help prevent injuries. I have attached that guideline as well to the email.

Thanks,
Josh Evans
jrevans1707 at aol.com